Tuesday 28 May 2013

Day 2 of The Rising Youth

Day 2

It's up to your imagination
My god, today is sooooo hot since the sun shine like a boss. Make me sweat even before reaching the venue. Not just that, my teammates were taking refuge in that air-conditioned area while i am outside finding my own space to write for you guys. Here at Block F, something not that good is going on, i won't let you know that much for now. You'll know later on after everything is done though. So worry not. But hey, I won't be that bad to not let a teaser pic out for you guys who are reading.





You know, we actually took quite some time here. The number of people walking in and out, queuing to get their car sticker or result slip. Absolutely uncountable. Same goes with the amount of cars. It does surprise me to see that many cars you know. Making the university seemly like a hectic place like KL or something like that.

The poser and the cameraman
Thank goodness it is more chilling here at Block L and thank god the weather became much cooler as time passes. Hmm. How should i describe this scene? Maybe i just should leave it here and let you guys have a guess. Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment